Essential Job Functions:
- Issuing Certificates of Insurance (COI’s).
- Issuing Exhibit L’s.
- Reading contracts, indemnification and insurance contracts.
- Maintain and track all projects.
- Maintain subcontractors compliant and non-compliant Excel spreadsheet.
- Update Auto Schedule.
- Wrap-ups Enroll, Report monthly payroll and Closeout.
- Assist with uploading OSHA logs.
- Filing claims and claim handling.
- Oversee revising our contract when subcontractors mark it up.
- Assist with renewals of Auto, Executive Risk Application and E&O Application.
- Reviewing our subcontractors’ COI’s.
- Work with all SteelFab Entities on a daily basis.
- Perform other duties as required by management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Required: High school education or equivalent. Strong computer and typing Skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office & Outlook.
Preferred: Associates Degree