Essential Job Functions:
1. Coordinates and expedites flow of material, parts, and assemblies between vendor and shop
2. Create Purchase Orders
3. Process Receiving and corresponding paperwork.
4. Reconcile invoices vs. PO’s with coding and turning into Accounting for payment
5. Process and Check Detail Shop Drawings
6. Interact with vendors to ensure orders arrive correctly and by the requested date.
7. Reconciliation of Inventory
8. Maintain inventory records and job files.
9. Interact with Estimating, Project Managers, Shop, and others throughout the organization to provide Service & Problem resolution
Qualifications and Requirements
Required: Working towards or received bachelor’s degree. Strong verbal, mathematics, and communication skills. Ability to be a team player, multi-task, and detail oriented.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Required: 2-year technical degree or high school diploma/equivalent. Some knowledge of computer skills, natural aptitude handling and analyzing numbers.
Preferred: 4-year bachelor’s degree in construction, engineering or applied engineering studies. Some experience in the construction or engineering industry through work, possibly internships or part time.