Essential Job Functions
- Coordinates and expedites flow of material, parts, and assemblies between vendor and shop
- Create Purchase Orders
- Process Receiving and corresponding paperwork.
- Reconcile invoices vs. PO’s with coding and turning into Accounting for payment
- Process and Check Detail Shop Drawings
- Interact with vendors to ensure orders arrive correctly and by the requested date.
- Reconciliation of Inventory
- Maintain inventory records and job files.
- Interact with Estimating, Project Managers, Shop, and others throughout the organization to provide Service & Problem resolution
Qualifications and Requirements
Required: Working towards or received bachelor’s degree. Strong verbal, mathematics, and communication skills. Ability to be a team player, multi-task, and detail oriented.