Mix paints, enamels, lacquers, or other coating materials to match standardized colors of product and to proper consistency and viscosity for spraying or brushing. Prepare surfaces and apply coatings to a variety of products/parts using standard methods. Touch-up marred surfaces as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Must be able to read and interpret blue prints (shop drawings).
2. Utilize a tape measure. (measurement 26’3 3/8”)
3. Must have working knowledge of liquid measurements (pint, ounce, quart, gallon, etc).
4. Must be able to understand and convert percentages.
5. Must be able to mix and apply chemical paints using two (2) and three (3) part coatings. (Epoxy and Urethane).
6. Perform other duties as required by management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Required: Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. over shoulder height frequently. Must have vision correctable to at least 20/50 in one eye. Must be able to read numbers, letters, and a dial face clock. Must be able to speak and understand enough English to follow simple instructions.
Preferred: High school education or equivalent. Two or more years experience applying special coatings paint.